Save $30 compared to buying single bracelets.
The collection contains; 1 Neon Orange paracord bracelet and 1 OD Green paracord Bracelet
Each bracelet is braided with Paracord, an extremely durable nylon rope. The bracelet closes around your wrist with a near-indestructible shackle in stainless steel. Paracord was originally used as suspension lines in the parachutes of US paratroopers during World War II. In fact, Paracord is so reliable and durable that astronauts have used it to make repairs to the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Worldwide Shipping only $5
- Lifetime guarantee.
- No-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
- Bracelet unravels into 240cm / 8 ft of Paracord.
- Unraveled paracord has a minimum breaking strength of 550lbs / 249kg.
Dropped behind enemy lines, paratroopers found Paracord to be a life-saving, multi-purpose tool. If unraveled, your paracord bracelet can be incredibly useful:
- Attach gear to your backpack
- Hang up food out of reach from animals.
- Clothes or fishing lines
- Make-shift fan belt
- Snow shoes
- Bowdrill (for making fire)
- Splint (for a broken ankle.
Unravel the cord yarns to make:
- Sewing thread
- Dental floss
- Fishing nets
- Gorgeous looking!